Well it's official, I am one sick dude.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
Well picture of my toon on the SWGemu Basilisk server. Finally got both Master Pistoleer and Master Creature Handler. Oh and that also a picture of my Master Doctor, Master Musician and my almost Master Dancer for those killer buffs. I do also have a Master Artisan and a upcoming Bio-Engineer. This is a play server so yes I leveled all of these toons.

Current build is Master Pistoleer, Master Creature Handler, Scout 4-0-4-0 and Medic 4-3-4-0 pretty much everything but the crafting part.

View media item 373

Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
I had no idea you were still playing! I've wanted to resurrect "Funar" for some time now. A bunch of us started playing Star Trek: Online as well.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
I been off and on for some time now, but last few months I been pretty active with the game. The ground game is almost complete, but is fully playable so been having a blast doing the stuff i never got to do when we were on the real server.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
FYI, Good Armor is fairly cheap compared to the live server, was able to get a cheap set of Ubese armor to level with and switch over to composite soon as I got my doctor to master. Made things really easy.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
FYI, Good Armor is fairly cheap compared to when we were on the real server, was able to get a cheap set of Ubese armor to level with and switch over to composite soon as I got my doctor to master. Made things really easy.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
Well if you guys did want to start playing again, just send me a hangouts I can probably hook you guys up. I might need some assistance getting my Baby Bull Rancor at some point too.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
Still growing... You know you want too Funar again!.
screenShot0003.jpg

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
The one in the picture is a Bio One, It's not going to get any bigger then Level 37, I waiting a little bit for my higher leveled pets to grow up a little more before I even attempt to do Dathomire. I tried it on the test server with out a pet I can take on one Rancor but if I get more then one I am dead meat.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
I also remember dying a horrible death over and over again just attempting to get your Bull Rancor... but what you expect when you take a Master Droid Engineer/Ship Wright on a Rancor hunt.

Humble Bundle Partner

We've partnered with Humble Bundle to bring YOU great games where a portion of your purchases go to a worthy cause.
Humble Bundle Partner

Humble Monthly

Humble Monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.