Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
We'll be doing some test streams via Twitch this weekend. The stream can be viewed at the URL below if anyone wants a sneak preview.

http://multiplayergamers.com/streams/therealfunar.2/channel

Please Note: This is my own personal Twitch channel, not the MG channel. We'll be announcing the MG channel sometime after testing is done.

Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
Until I can upgrade and/or switch my current Internet provider (AT&T U-verse), Twitch seems impractical right now. My upstream can't keep up with a decent enough quality video. With a (hopefully) upcoming move, we're going to wait to upgrade. That said, I have hours of video footage which will appear on the MG YouTube Channel. We've been having an immense amount of fun making them.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
I know I have a decent download speed now but not so sure about our upload. But if needed we can test out the waters if you like.

Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
We're seriously considering dropping U-verse for Charter, for various reasons, but mainly due to my issues with upstream. You really need a minimum of a 5Mbit upstream for a quality stream. Full 720p stream at a decent framerate and no skips consumes around 3.5Mbit on average.

We'll definitely have to do some tests, @KlinK

Humble Bundle Partner

We've partnered with Humble Bundle to bring YOU great games where a portion of your purchases go to a worthy cause.
Humble Bundle Partner

Humble Monthly

Humble Monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.