Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
Reposted from Reddit:

MultiplayerGamers.com is an eclectic gaming site home to a tight knit group of friends and outsiders alike. All are welcome to come to the forums and discuss their favorite games and look for like minded individuals to play with. Everyone on the team is friendly and laid back with little need for drama.

Recently we've been looking for more people to join in our most popular event, Arma 3 Zeus Missions, run by the site owner, Funar. At our peak we've seen a total of maybe 5-6 players interacting with our all-powerful (and sometimes evil) Zeus in order to complete an on-going series of story-driven missions which are planned out on a weekly basis and are catalogued on our Youtube channel. (including the Zeus-eye view to help budding missions makers see just how it all works)

We are accepting pretty much anyone who would like to be part of a Zeus scenario with an emphasis on teamwork, tactics based in realism, and crazy story lines involving secret weapons and sometimes... raptors.

We use a wide variety of popular mods on the server as well (ACE3, RHS, Blastcore, HLC and many many maps). Our custom repo is large right now (approx 15GB) but if you have the space its quite worth it.

Our regular session time during the week is Thursday nights at 8:30 EST. If this time slot is bad for you but you're still interested, let us know, the group is small right now and we might be flexible.

If you're interested you can PM @Kaiga12 or email [email protected].

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I should clarify that this is not a quintessential "unit" or "clan" just a group of guys who are looking to find some more friends to enjoy A3 with.
Interested? You can also complete the form here: http://mgamers.com/armarecruit

galaxy E

Mar 12, 2015
I kind mess my Recruiting form.

SirStriker22

May 4, 2016
Reposted from Reddit:

MultiplayerGamers.com is an eclectic gaming site home to a tight knit group of friends and outsiders alike. All are welcome to come to the forums and discuss their favorite games and look for like minded individuals to play with. Everyone on the team is friendly and laid back with little need for drama.

Recently we've been looking for more people to join in our most popular event, Arma 3 Zeus Missions, run by the site owner, Funar. At our peak we've seen a total of maybe 5-6 players interacting with our all-powerful (and sometimes evil) Zeus in order to complete an on-going series of story-driven missions which are planned out on a weekly basis and are catalogued on our Youtube channel. (including the Zeus-eye view to help budding missions makers see just how it all works)

We are accepting pretty much anyone who would like to be part of a Zeus scenario with an emphasis on teamwork, tactics based in realism, and crazy story lines involving secret weapons and sometimes... raptors.

We use a wide variety of popular mods on the server as well (ACE3, RHS, Blastcore, HLC and many many maps). Our custom repo is large right now (approx 15GB) but if you have the space its quite worth it.

Our regular session time during the week is Thursday nights at 8:30 EST. If this time slot is bad for you but you're still interested, let us know, the group is small right now and we might be flexible.

If you're interested you can PM @Kaiga12 or email [email protected].

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I should clarify that this is not a quintessential "unit" or "clan" just a group of guys who are looking to find some more friends to enjoy A3 with.
Interested? You can also complete the form here: http://mgamers.com/armarecruit
Er i dont have arma 3 right at the moment (computer switch bug) but im hoping to join this group.

Reactions: Funar

Warlord112

Oct 5, 2015
Funar I am trying to re-enlist but the recruitment site is showing me error, Saying
You have exceeded the number of responses allowed per user for this form.
please help.

Humble Bundle Partner

We've partnered with Humble Bundle to bring YOU great games where a portion of your purchases go to a worthy cause.
Humble Bundle Partner

Humble Monthly

Humble Monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.