Holidays Post-Report

Toxicblood5

Jan 8, 2014
Kansas, USA
I acquired some clothes for my son, and for myself.

Then I acquired some gear for my computer. :)

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
My Brother and I went halves on a 3D printer, one of the coolest purchase we made. Past that it was the typical clothes and food, nothing too exciting. Almost finished a case for a mini 4TB file server. Trashy did some cool stuff with with a phone gamepad mount.

Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
Jealous. :) I've been eyeing a MakerBot 2 for work for while now. I would absolutely love one at home, but I can't justify the purchase.

KlinK

Nov 21, 2013
Vergennes Vermont
Yea MakerBot 2 Looks really nice except for the price tag, we went the cheaper route and to be honest it's a nice printer, we had to make some modifications to make it run well but they were all stuff that you can print out. they may not look pretty but I do suggest checking out www.Printrbot.com. as far a Cad programs I suggest www.tinkercad.com it's stupid easy to use and it's Linux friendly.

Humble Bundle Partner

We've partnered with Humble Bundle to bring YOU great games where a portion of your purchases go to a worthy cause.
Humble Bundle Partner

Humble Monthly

Humble Monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.