Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
Recently, Unfair gave MG permission to invite the members of his web community to MG through his own forums. A big Thank You for that, and a welcome to Unfair HQ members!

Unfair HQ is the web site and forums maintained by Unfair (the person). Unfair hosts a popular YouTube and Twitch channel where he, and occasionally friends, play all sorts of both single and multiplayer/online games from a variety of genres. Unfair is a mature, witty, personable host, and a lot of fun to watch. He frequently streams both popular and rarely heard of games (some of which are hidden gems that have been added to Funar's own personal library all because of Unfair). You'll find games such as League of Legends, DC Universe, Battlefield 4, Minecraft, point and click series such as Beyond: Two Souls, The Wolf Among Us, and more recently Xbox One games like Ryse: Son of Rome.

Unfair's YouTube videos and live streams cover PC gaming, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One. We highly recommend checking his channels out (links below). Tell 'em MG sent you. You'll be entertained.

unfairco.png
Unfair References:
Unfair HQ Forums
YouTube Channel
Twitch Channel (via MG's Streams)

spacetrain31

Dec 10, 2013
I saw your post on unfairhq, now I'm here. If you need help with moderation of the forums at some point, I'll help you. I do like the way the site is designed, xenforo is a really nice platform to use.

Funar

Administrator
Staff member
A3 Team Officer
A3 Team Member
Nov 20, 2013
Michigan, USA
multiplayergamers.com
Hey spacetrain31 - thanks for stopping by. We launch the site officially in January. As traffic increases, we'll be looking for additional moderators. Keep an eye out! We have loads in store for 2014!

spacetrain31

Dec 10, 2013
Hey spacetrain31 - thanks for stopping by. We launch the site officially in January. As traffic increases, we'll be looking for additional moderators. Keep an eye out! We have loads in store for 2014!
Good to hear :)

Humble Bundle Partner

We've partnered with Humble Bundle to bring YOU great games where a portion of your purchases go to a worthy cause.
Humble Bundle Partner

Humble Monthly

Humble Monthly

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Get over $100 in games for just $12.