Xbox One vs PS4

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by spacetrain31, Dec 10, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. spacetrain31

spacetrain31 New Member

Xbox One, or PS4? Which one do you prefer and why? Do you have one? If so, how does it perform, do yup like it, and would you recommend it? Personally, I prefer the Xbox One because it has an updated kinect, hdmi pass through, Skype, and the best feature Xbox Live.

2. Toxicblood5

Toxicblood5 New Member

Honestly I would prefer Xbox.

Reason,
    Honestly the games. I have seen what PS4 is getting, and the games are just not as good as the Xbox games.
    I love the Skype and Twitch Stream ability. Not to mention the new updated Kinect system.

3. spacetrain31

spacetrain31 New Member

Yeah, I ended up getting the Xbox One for Christmas, it is awesome, had no issues at all. I have it set up to turn on my sound system, tv, cable box. The best part is Xbox Live, Battlefield 4 works amazingly well, and I enjoy playing it.

4. Funar

Funar Administrator
    Staff Member A3 Team Member A3 Team Officer

I'm on the fence still. Ultimately, I'm sure I'll get an Xbox One. Right now, I don't have any compelling reason to drop the $500 for it. There just aren't enough games that excite me on the console that I can't get on the PC. That's just my $0.02 though.

5. KlinK

KlinK Member
    ST:O Fleet Admin

me too, there's not any games as of yet that make me want to drop $500 on any of the systems yet. when I have a perfectly fine PC to game on. I actually really excited for SteamOS, you can build it your self if you want and the controller looks cool for it on it. + it help support Linux gaming which is cool by me.

6. Funar

Funar Administrator
    Staff Member A3 Team Member A3 Team Officer

I downloaded SteamOS, and played a bit with it on a virtual machine. I'd love to build a machine to run it on my TV, though. i'm pretty excited about it too, especially with the home streaming thing coming.