Well it's official, I am one sick dude.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KlinK, Aug 1, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. KlinK

KlinK Member
    ST:O Fleet Admin

Well picture of my toon on the SWGemu Basilisk server. Finally got both Master Pistoleer and Master Creature Handler. Oh and that also a picture of my Master Doctor, Master Musician and my almost Master Dancer for those killer buffs. I do also have a Master Artisan and a upcoming Bio-Engineer. This is a play server so yes I leveled all of these toons.

Current build is Master Pistoleer, Master Creature Handler, Scout 4-0-4-0 and Medic 4-3-4-0 pretty much everything but the crafting part.

2. Funar

Funar Administrator
    Staff Member A3 Team Member A3 Team Officer

I had no idea you were still playing! I've wanted to resurrect "Funar" for some time now. A bunch of us started playing Star Trek: Online as well.

3. KlinK

KlinK Member

I been off and on for some time now, but last few months I been pretty active with the game. The ground game is almost complete, but is fully playable so been having a blast doing the stuff i never got to do when we were on the real server.

4. KlinK

KlinK Member

FYI, Good Armor is fairly cheap compared to the live server, was able to get a cheap set of Ubese armor to level with and switch over to composite soon as I got my doctor to master. Made things really easy.

5. KlinK

KlinK Member

6. KlinK

KlinK Member

Well if you guys did want to start playing again, just send me a hangouts I can probably hook you guys up. I might need some assistance getting my Baby Bull Rancor at some point too.

7. Funar

Funar Administrator

8. KlinK

KlinK Member

Will do!

9. KlinK

KlinK Member

Still growing... You know you want too Funar again!.
    screenShot0003.jpg

10. Funar

Funar Administrator

oooooooh! I never did get that baby bull rancor.... :/

11. KlinK

KlinK Member

The one in the picture is a Bio One, It's not going to get any bigger then Level 37, I waiting a little bit for my higher leveled pets to grow up a little more before I even attempt to do Dathomire. I tried it on the test server with out a pet I can take on one Rancor but if I get more then one I am dead meat.

12. KlinK

KlinK Member

I also remember dying a horrible death over and over again just attempting to get your Bull Rancor... but what you expect when you take a Master Droid Engineer/Ship Wright on a Rancor hunt.