GTA V to Make an Appearance on PC After All?

Discussion in 'News' started by Funar, Jan 22, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By Funar on Jan 22, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  1. Funar

Funar Administrator
    Staff Member A3 Team Member A3 Team Officer

When we're talking about gaming news, we're faced with a lot of fact and an immense amount of "facts based on speculation." Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V has been shrouded in speculation, hype, and hope pretty much since the release of GTA IV. With the game grossing more than a billion US dollars in Guinness World Records record-breaking time, it doesn't take much to realize why.
    GTA V has been available on both Microsoft's Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 since its release date on September 17, 2013 with no word on a PC release. Well, "speculated facts" are at it again. PC Gamer has gotten their hands on a "bug report" that references Rockstar's development of a PC version:

"The document contains over 170 references to PC development bugs, numerous notes on DX11 support and a related 'smog' weather setting, mention of a 'lastgen' toggle used during development and bugs relating to 64-bit system testing," - PC Gamer

To back this up further, both Amazon Germany and Amazon France (both have already been removed) listed the PC version of the game earlier today, but no release date was provided.

As of the date of this post, the petition at change.org to bring GTA V to PC reached 661,285 signatures. No official response from Rockstar has been seen.

Grand Theft Auto V was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games on September 17th, 2013. Grand Theft Auto Online launched on October 1st, 2013.

What do you think? Share your comments with us!

Attached Files:

?

Will you buy GTA V for PC?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2014.
  1. Yes!

25.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. I already own it on a console.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I already own it on a console, but I'll buy it for PC too!

50.0%
  5. I'm waiting for an Xbox One / Playstation 4 version!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Funar, Jan 22, 2014.