A Very Special Welcome to Unfair HQ Forum Members

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Funar, Nov 26, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
By Funar on Nov 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  1. Funar

Funar Administrator
    Staff Member A3 Team Member A3 Team Officer

Recently, Unfair gave MG permission to invite the members of his web community to MG through his own forums. A big Thank You for that, and a welcome to Unfair HQ members!

Unfair HQ is the web site and forums maintained by Unfair (the person). Unfair hosts a popular YouTube and Twitch channel where he, and occasionally friends, play all sorts of both single and multiplayer/online games from a variety of genres. Unfair is a mature, witty, personable host, and a lot of fun to watch. He frequently streams both popular and rarely heard of games (some of which are hidden gems that have been added to Funar's own personal library all because of Unfair). You'll find games such as League of Legends, DC Universe, Battlefield 4, Minecraft, point and click series such as Beyond: Two Souls, The Wolf Among Us, and more recently Xbox One games like Ryse: Son of Rome.

Unfair's YouTube videos and live streams cover PC gaming, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One. We highly recommend checking his channels out (links below). Tell 'em MG sent you. You'll be entertained.

unfairco.png
    Unfair References:
    Unfair HQ Forums
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Channel (via MG's Streams)

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Funar, Nov 26, 2013.

1. spacetrain31
      spacetrain31
      I saw your post on unfairhq, now I'm here. If you need help with moderation of the forums at some point, I'll help you. I do like the way the site is designed, xenforo is a really nice platform to use.
    2. Funar
      Funar
      Hey spacetrain31 - thanks for stopping by. We launch the site officially in January. As traffic increases, we'll be looking for additional moderators. Keep an eye out! We have loads in store for 2014!
    3. spacetrain31
      spacetrain31
      Good to hear :)