MG’s World of Warcraft Private Server
MG operates a World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5a) server for our community members. In order to play on our server, you’ll need both a WoW 3.3.5a Client and an account on our server.
The server contains 99% of the content up to Wrath of the Lich King, including all instances. All other features, except Battlegrounds, are also fully functional. We will continue to update the server over time to add additional features, but there are no plans to go beyond Wrath of the Lich King.
In order to play, you must follow some simple rules:
WoW Server Rules
- You must have an MG forum account to access the WoW server.
- You must join the MG World of Warcraft sub-group here on the forums to stay informed of changes to the server, maintenance, and general discussion.
- Additionally, your MG forum account MUST be linked to our Discord server.
- ALWAYS abide by the instructions given from MG Staff.
- NO rude, obscene, or other unfavorable comments in chat.
- NO cheating of any kind. There are well-known cheats in this version of the game. Don’t do it.
- NO spamming on global chat. LFG and city trade channels can be used for their intended purpose.
- NO asking staff to give you items, experience, or teleportation across the world.
- The server operates in PvP-Roleplay mode. However, this does not grant anyone a license to grief other players. Griefing will not be tolerated. Griefing is defined as deliberately engaging considerably lower level targets than you or “camping” near starting/low level areas.
We’re a small server. These rules are put in place to ensure our community has a positive experience while playing. As such, the penalty for breaking the rules is severe. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a permanent ban of your account and in irrecoverable deletion of your in-game characters. This is your only warning.
Agree to everything above? Feel free to request access:
(You must be logged into this site and have your account linked to Discord to submit the form)